Winn-Dixie accepts the following:
Winn-Dixie Store Coupons
Buy One Get One Free Coupons
- Coupons that have a printed expiration date and are presented within that date
- Coupons that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are $5 or less that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are greater than $5 that have a valid UPC and scan at the register (with store management approval)
- Manufacturer coupons for free items that have a purchase requirement
Winn-Dixie does not accept the following:
- Coupons that have been identified as fraudulent by the manufacturer
- Coupons that allow more than one free item (Buy One Get Two Free)
- Competitor store coupons
Winn-Dixie has the following guidelines and limitations for coupons, special promotions and programs:
- Coupons presented for items that are part of the Make-a-Meal, Double Play or What-a-Deal promotion will only validate for redemption on the MAIN item in the deal. Coupons for the free items will require store management approval.
- “Stacking” is permitted; stacked coupons will redeem when one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon are used on the same item.
- “Cash Back” can only be applied to any additional items within the purchase and cannot be applied to sales tax.
- WIC and SNAP transactions that include coupons which exceed the value of the coupon items are ineligible for “cash back” or application to other items within the purchase.
- Limits specified on coupons must be followed.
- All coupon purchase requirements must be met.
Store Management can accept, deny or limit the use of coupons at their discretion, to comply with our policy guidelines. Limits may include large number of coupons on any one item for multiple purchases for the same guest.
Print Winn Dixie Store Coupon Policy and always have this with you
To get the best deals and sale prices at Winn-Dixie you will need to register for a Winn-Dixie Rewards Card. They are free and you can apply online and receive it in the mail.
If you are expecting or have a child under two you can sign up for their Baby Club. You can sign up for that online too but you must have your reward card first. Being a Baby Club member will get you special discounts and more coupons.
The registers at Winn-Dixie print Catalina coupons and based on what you purchase a Catalina coupon may be generated after your transaction. It will print out on a cash register tape after your sale.
The registers also print out $/$ Catalina’s. For example get $10 off a $50 purchase. These should print once per week per reward card and they are not valid until the following week. In this case Wednesday through Tuesday is considered a week because that is the way their ad runs. So each week you shop there you will get a $10/$50 coupon good for the next week. You may only use one of these per purchase. The one exception to this is your $10 from getting 200 Baby Club points. That is treated like cash and is $10 off any purchase exceeding $10.
TIP: Give the cashier your $/$ coupon FIRST before all other coupons. (Give Baby Club Rewards second.) If your other coupons make your total lower than the amount to qualify for the $/$ coupon then you can’t use it. Savvy shoppers would get as close to $50 in products without being under $50 and use their $/$$ coupon first. Then with remaining coupons you could easily bring the total to $20 or better!
Most stores will allow you to use coupons on BOGO items. For example if Kellogg’s cereals are Buy One Get One Free and you have two $1 off coupons for Kellogg’s, you can use them. Or if I have a coupon that says “$1 off this when you buy that” and you have a coupon on that, you can use it. Your store may vary on this so if you have a problem always speak directly to the store manager.
Overage is generally allowed. Meaning that if I have a coupon for $2 off a product that’s only $1.95, $2 will be taken off of your total. Remember, most stores will not give you money back. Example, if you had two products totaling $3.50 and coupons for $4 off – don’t expect them to open the register and give you $.50 back be sure to add an item to your cart to “absorb the overage.”