Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
Spanish version available upon request. Si lo deseas puedes solicitar la versión en español de este documento.
1. Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon(s).
2. Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the transaction.
3. Manufacturer and store coupons will only be redeemed on or before expiration date.
4. All restrictions and/or limits printed on coupons will be enforced.
5. We will accept one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon for the same item.
6. To ensure product availability for all customers, we limit redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same transaction. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
7. Coupons may only be used for products that are currently on-hand at the store location.
8. Only valid Internet coupons that will scan at the register will be redeemed.
9. Only original coupons, no copies, will be accepted.
10. Winn-Dixie will not accept coupons presented via mobile phone or other device.
11. Electronic coupons that are attached to your Customer Rewards Card will deduct automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
12. A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon offer.
13. The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
14. Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Make-a-Meal” free items.
See your local Winn-Dixie store for more details. • Effective June 9, 2014
Print Winn Dixie Store Coupon Policy and always have this with you
To get the best deals and sale prices at Winn-Dixie you will need to register for a Winn-Dixie Rewards Card. They are free and you can apply online and receive it in the mail.
If you are expecting or have a child under two you can sign up for their Baby Club. You can sign up for that online too but you must have your reward card first. Being a Baby Club member will get you special discounts and more coupons.
The registers at Winn-Dixie print Catalina coupons and based on what you purchase a Catalina coupon may be generated after your transaction. It will print out on a cash register tape after your sale.
The registers also print out $/$ Catalina’s. For example get $10 off a $50 purchase. These should print once per week per reward card and they are not valid until the following week. In this case Wednesday through Tuesday is considered a week because that is the way their ad runs. So each week you shop there you will get a $10/$50 coupon good for the next week. You may only use one of these per purchase. The one exception to this is your $10 from getting 200 Baby Club points. That is treated like cash and is $10 off any purchase exceeding $10.
TIP: Give the cashier your $/$ coupon FIRST before all other coupons. (Give Baby Club Rewards second.) If your other coupons make your total lower than the amount to qualify for the $/$ coupon then you can’t use it. Savvy shoppers would get as close to $50 in products without being under $50 and use their $/$$ coupon first. Then with remaining coupons you could easily bring the total to $20 or better!
Most stores will allow you to use coupons on BOGO items. For example if Kellogg’s cereals are Buy One Get One Free and you have two $1 off coupons for Kellogg’s, you can use them. Or if I have a coupon that says “$1 off this when you buy that” and you have a coupon on that, you can use it. Your store may vary on this so if you have a problem always speak directly to the store manager.
Overage is generally allowed. Meaning that if I have a coupon for $2 off a product that’s only $1.95, $2 will be taken off of your total. Remember, most stores will not give you money back. Example, if you had two products totaling $3.50 and coupons for $4 off – don’t expect them to open the register and give you $.50 back be sure to add an item to your cart to “absorb the overage.”